The main partner of the NSLIC/NSELRED Project implementation is the Ministry of PPN / Bappenas through the Directorate of Underdeveloped, Transmigration and Rural Areas. In its implementation, the NSLIC/NSELRED Project invites the involvement of ministries/agencies that are strategic to the achievement of the project:
- The Coordinating Ministry for Community and Culture Empowerment;
- Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- Ministry of Village, Development of Disadvantaged Area, and Transmigration;
- Ministry of Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs); and
- Investment Coordinating Board.
In addition, the NSLIC/NSELRED Project also involves participation from other ministries/agencies including:
- Ministry of Agriculture;
- Marine and Fisheries Ministry;
- Ministry of Tourism;
- Ministry of Environment and Forestry;
- The Ministry of Women’s Empowerment and Child Protection;
- Corruption Eradication Commission.
Beyond the ministry/agency partners, the NSLIC/NSELRED Project also coordinates and/or collaborates with;
- Local Government Work Units ;
- Business Associations, Entrepreneurs, SMEs and Cooperatives; and
- Universities, NGOs and other partners.
These partners will be involved in project implementation through:
- Project Steering Committee (PSC)
- Project Technical Committee (PTC)
NSLIC/NSELRED partners in Southeast Sulawesi and Gorontalo are led by BAPPEDA (Provincial and District/City) through:
- Provincial Coordination Committee (PCC)
- Multi-stakeholder Forum (MSF)